Saturday, December 4, 2010

Loving Rhythm of the home


Feeling so inspired by Rhythm of the home (http://www.rhythmofthehomeblog.com/) and their new winter edition. How beautiful to resonate with what people are doing on the other side of the world. When you follow your heart you find amazing things.
This is a sneak peak of my mini snack mat with cute felt mushrooms (fairy ones of course) made from a pattern by the talented Josie at www.etsy.com/shop/breadandbuttons . Like most things I make I find it more heartwarming to give to someone else, and Amber was thrilled to use it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your take on this project...super cute! I'm inspired to whip up some of my own now!
    xo maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maureen :-) It was lots of fun to make. Just had a look at your lovely blog and you guys are just gorgeous!
    xx Melinda

    ReplyDelete