Monday, April 30, 2012

Pincushion Swap


This my mushroom pincushion for this months sewing challenge in my Facebook sewing group.
I love the tiny fairy door and glittery purple felt, there are tiny flowers and vines growing up the sides too.
All handsewn and stuffed firmly with wool. I got the pattern from The little house by the sea , and although we used the same pattern mine looks very different to hers! I can't wait to make more and next time I'll be using the sewing machine to do the seams! It might not take half a day then, I'm so slow at handstitching anything!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog... And this little mushroom is so adorable!!! I love the tiny door... Thanks for a link to the free pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) It's a great pattern, very easy

    ReplyDelete