Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The smallest mermaid

Here is gorgeous Jory by Veelana at Veelana's Design wearing his shiny blue mermaid fins made by me :-) He has a tiny little body with jointed arms, super soft wisps of hair and a cute pixie like face. He is much more adorable in real life. When my Amber saw him she squealed in delight. So the first thing I made him were some mermaid fins, cos we are very much in love with mermaids in our house. I love how they turned out too, especially since in the past I have found sewing satin pretty challenging. Now I'm dreaming of creating mermaid fins in colours of the rainbow :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oooooohhhhhh - amazing! Those fins look awesome on him! Can't wait to see what else you'll make for him :-)
    For some reason he's just not as cute in pictures as he is in real life, i had so much trouble getting a decent pic of him... yours is already much better than mine was...

    You don't have to sign up to sew along with project run and play, you can just play along and post your crations to their flickr group.

    Vee

    ReplyDelete